Friday, January 7, 2011

Black library reading over the holidays

I've been doing a lot of reading over our Christmas holidays. Not least because I happened to find a cache of Black Library books which had just come into our Warnambool public library. These include four books from Sandy Mitchell ( Alex Stewart) who is the author of the Dark Heresy series and the Ciaphus Cain series as well. I'm liking his writing style.
Currently I'm plowing through the Ciaphus Cain omnibus. These omnibus books are great value with three novels and a couple of extra short stories thrown in.
During a trip down to Geelong I happened to walk into an Angus & Robertson bookstore and was very surprised to find a pile of current release Black Library books on deeep discount. Standard novels for $5 AUD and the omnibus editions for $10 AUD. Two bags of books later I was a very happy shopper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment